Monday 25 July 2016

Finally my own YouTube channel

Hello there, I've been thinking of starting a youtube channel for sometime but was a little unsure as with anything new, as always I'm a bit late to the party joining YouTube but better late than never so they say. I hope many of you will subscribe to my channel and like my videos. I am hoping to reach a wider area too so I can share my inspiration to more of you. All that I ask is to be patience with me as all this is very new and will take time to learn. 

Here's a sample video to get you started and it's a showcase of my recent designs, I do hope you like it? 

  




4 comments:

  1. Great!! I look forward to seeing what you will do with videos :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm totally new to YT so I am a little nervous but hope get use it soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fab idea, Missy. Looking forward to seeing a few tutorials from you. :)
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Asha, you are so kind and I think you are such amazing friend too. Hugs x

      Delete

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.