Saturday 27 June 2015

Enchanted fairies of little venice

Hello there, hope you are enjoy your weekend? Well I have been busy crafting this afternoon and thought you would like to see my latest make.

First I embossed a strip of green card using perfect medium and Debbi Moore silver embossing powder and heated it with a heat gun, then cut piece of portofino card to fit the card as layer and stamped this lovely fairy from Enchanted fairies of little venice. 


Coloured the image with Faber castell 24 colour grip watercolour pencils and kuretake water pen then struck it to the card blank using double sided tape, Stamped the birthday wishes in bottom left hand corner.  Added three sequins near the verse to finish.



Card size is 12cm x 20.3cm and folded to the left hand side


Finally I added some light blue watercolour pencil and using my kuretake water pen blend the colour out to give glow effect.



I always leave you details of where you can purchase the same items I've used, all you have to do is look at the box below and click on the highlighted link to go straight there.

Supplies 



Papermania Enchanted fairies of little venice
Free stamp from simply cards and papercraft
A4 Green card - Papermildirect
Versafine Ink pad - Cutting edge crafts
Ranger perfect medium ink pad - Cutting edge crafts
Faber castell 24 colourgrip 2001 watercolour pencils
Debbi Moore Embossing powder trio
Kuretake water pen
Double sided tape - Poundland
3 x Sequins - Pound store
2 x Acrylic blocks
Portofino card - white
Heat Gun - Docrafts


This will be entered for these challenges -

CASology Pop challenge
Addicted to stamps challenge



Thank you for passing by blog today and hope you have enjoyed your visit, please do leave me comment so I know you have been by. Keep update with my latest posts and news by following my blog using the follow button on right hand side of this blog, or via email and bloglovin.

Until next time - keep crafting and smiling 





7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how cute is that image! :) Fabulous colors and I love the embossed sentiment strip along the side!! Really stunning! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my crafty buddy Vicki,

    Aw you have really made my day with this super duper comment, Thank you so much.

    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully shaded - love how delicate her wings are! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments, I will be back at your challenge soon.
      Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

      Delete
  4. So pretty - what an interesting stamp! Thank you so much for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely message, you are so kind and hope you call by soon.
      Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

      Delete
  5. That's a very cute fairy and your water-colouring is awesome!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.