Sunday 21 June 2015

Cars for the boys


Hello there, Hope you are having relaxing weekend? Well I have not posted for while as I had some technical problems and within that I have been a little stressed out and sure enough my anxiety as come back with vengeance, so thats why I have been slightly quiet but I'm hoping to get back to normal now on.

I thought you might like to see this card I created especially for boy who is almost teenager but not quite there yet, that awkward age I suppose? Men's and boys cards can be difficult to get right but luckily I have the perfect CD rom that was purchased some years ago, but it came in handy for sure. 

The CD rom in question is the My Craft Studio CD rom called Men-y happy returns and was available through their papercraft library. I'm so glad that it's in my crafty stash as its helped me so much over the years. 



29cm x 9.5cm folded in half at the top



Totally loving the stitched detail and fits perfectly for boy's card, the stitched effect was created using my beloved Silhouette Cameo.


As always I leave details of the items I have used and where you can purchase the items from. just click on the highlighted link and it will take you straight there.

Supplies   




Car Image - Men-y happy returns CD rom -
Nathan, circle, onset and stitched detail  designed and cut on Silhouette Cameo
Satin card - Papercutz
DCWV black and white paper pad 8 x 8
Mini messages clear stamps - Clearly besotted
Memento tuxedo ink pad
Zig fine glue pen - eBay UK
Black card The works
Card blank - Portofino card
Adhesive dots Paperchase

Thank you ever so much for visiting my blog today, please do make sure you follow me via the follow button on the right side of this post or you can use bloglovin and email to kept in touch of my latest work.

Until next time - Keep crafting and smiling 




2 comments:

  1. This is fabulously boy-ful ... new word! I struggle with cards for men... urgh... they are so difficult to please! No pinks, no frills, no bling... what's the point of making a card without glitter! You've got it nailed with this one... they dig cars, so stick one on a card! Brilliant! Nathan will be thrilled.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love the new word boy-ful (really cool) I know what you mean regarding the no bling, frills or glitter..what is the point? I too do struggle with male cards so anything to do with cards always helps. You are super support crafty buddy and love your comments so much..you really do make me smile x Thank you Asha for being fabulous friend xx

    Big hugs
    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.