Monday 13 April 2015

Little Superhero

Hello there, well I hope you all had lovely weekend? I have been busy designing a card for friend's grandson's birthday that's in coming up soon. 

He is two next, so when I seen this image that was free digi stamp download from Simply cards and papercraft magazine I knew I had to use this for this creation. With boys being boys they usually want bright, fun and exciting cards, so with this in mind I decide on this super bright theme. 

Every little superhero needs superhero card for their birthday!!

So hopes he loves it as as much as I enjoyed making it for him.. Just loved the colour theme as it was real change.

I did want to colour the little superhero in alcohol markers but I had oops moment and forgot to print the digi stamp in draft mode, so instead of wasting the lovely image got my coloured pencils out and use the blending technique using paper stumps and Johnson's baby oil. I feel its worked out just as good and it was nice change to use different medium.   


Gate fold card is 6 x 5 using card stock from Active Paper eBay UK, folding is done using the boxer board by Crafters Companion.




Has always I leave links below to the items I have used and places to purchased as well. All you have do is click on the links and you will be taken to the place of purchase.

Supplies 


Die cut circle and offset -
Using the Silhouette cameo machine Amazon UK
Free digi stamp (digital bake shop)
Craftwork Cards Card Candi
Background paper from Crafters inspiration magazine
- free CD ROM issue 4
(Rachelle Anne Miller) Crafters Companion
Blendable Colouring Pencils - WH Smith UK
Super smooth card
Die’sire Scalloped ovals dies - Crafters Companion
Johnson baby oil - B&M
Font was typed on computer and printed out
Blue and red  A4 card from - The Works
Paper stumps from eBay UK
Card blank from Active paper eBay UK


I hope you have lovely day and hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog today, Please do make sure you follow my blog via the follow button, email or bloglovin to hear my latest news and latest creations. Also please do leave me comment so I know you have been by.

Until next next time - keep crafting and smiling 



2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! He's so adorable...and don't get me started on his underpants! Well done, Missy!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Asha, he is little cutie pie and yes his underpants are quite funny. Thank you for leaving me comment and for your kind words.

      Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl xx

      Delete

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.