Sunday 22 March 2015

Growing up fast and 10 already


Hello there, yes I am back again and I quite cant believe myself but I have been busy creating a special card for friends granddaughter who's birthday is next month. I do like to get prepared early so I decided to get cracking on with it.

The little girl in question is 10 this year (doesn't time fly) ,really I should say mini young lady as she is growing up so fast and is turning into bonny young lady. With that note I thought I would make her a card that fits her and not go down the babyish route. 

I recently purchased the Making cards magazine and see these free papers and decide this would suit her to the tee. 

I so hope she likes this creation as I have worked so hard to pick a design that would suit her, I will let you know how she likes it next month.








Supplies used 

Crafters Companion Embossalicious Happy
birthday embossing folder
Making cards magazine free papers
MC010415 So chic - MC020415 So chic
MC140415 Fur and feather friends
Grey texture card Papermilldirect
Sentiment type on PC and printed
Ribbon from local haberdashery
Heart button The works
Adhesive red pearls from eBay UK
Spellbinders -petite scalloped circles
Go kreate dies Cutting edge crafts
Uni POSCA White pen 0.7mm
Card blank made with card from Active paper
eBay
Adhesive button - Papermania
Bow created with the glitter girls bow maker

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, please do leave comment so I know you have been by. Be sure to follow me via the follow button, email or bloglovin.

Until next time bye for now 
Keep crafting and smiling 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.