Wednesday 28 January 2015

A special birthday calls for special card

Well its was my Mum's birthday yesterday, a very special birthday indeed.. A 65th birthday calls for a extra special card for sure. 
My mum absolutely loved the finished card and said it was the best card she had received, 
I created this card using my fabulous Silhouette cameo (of course) where would I be without this fabulously clever machine..    







Items used to create this card were - 
Red card and pattern papers from The works, Die cut topper was cut on Silhouette cameo, Element was purchase from Silhouette store, Glitter card from the works, adhesive gems and the cupcakes were created using Kanban clear stamps. It was coloured in using coloured pencils and the baby oil technique.

So hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog today and given you some crafty inspiration.
 Until next time, keep crafting and smiling.





2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card I love the topper and the design is gorgeous.
    I bet your mum loved it didn't she.
    Debs xxx


    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's so kind of you to say, yes my mum loved her card thanks and it was her favourite one too. Deborah thanks for leaving a comment, its so appreciated too.

    Best Wishes
    The Crafty Pink Girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.