Monday 1 December 2014

Back to Basics

I had to make couple of Thank you cards but didn't have a lot of time to get them done, so I decided to set myself my own challenge for change and go Back to Basics, creating my own background paper using stamping and rubber stamps - Which I have not done in ages...rather naughty I know!! but its something I've not done for many years. But I have re discovered my stamping bug now..so hoping to bring you more stamping samples soon. 

Also when I first started crafting I always used Peel Offs, but I am trying to start campaign to get crafters using Peel offs again as they seem to have gone out of crafty fashion these days. Which is sad as I love peel offs and they are good value and you can get them for next to nothing. With be being on budget these days like most people are, we all need to find crafty treats that fit around our budgets..

I love crafting on budget as I feel you don't have to keep spending lots of money on craft stuff when you can hunt out deals online, auction sites and local stores. You just have be a bit of thrifty crafter and think how you can craft on budget.





Items used for these cards are - C-ART-US embossing folder - Paperchase adhesive dots - Docrafts Papermania Free stamps from their magazine - Various Peel Offs - Forever Friends The Good Life Clear Stamps for the background wording - Pink and Red card by The works - Papermania adhesive gems - Purple,Orange and Light orange card DCWV - Martha Stewart Border punch and inked with Paintbox Pigment ink 

Thank you ever so much for visiting my blog today, please leave comment so I know you have been by..

Keep crafting and smiling until next time..Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.