Sunday 22 June 2014

My first craft haul

Well I have decided to start having craft haul on here on my blog, their quite popular in blog land and feature where I show you my latest purchases and how they work and what I have done with the item. 

This month I purchased some photo polymer stamps by fabulously cool company Some odd girl, Totally fell in love with Some odd girl stamps from the first moment I seen them. They are USA company but I purchase my stamps from quixoticpaperie and last weekend they had sale on so decided to purchase my second lot of stamps.

Hipster Mae




I purchased a set of Spectrum noir pens early this year and only just started practising different techniques, so I will be adding lot more of my samples in coming months. Also I have tried my hand at paper piecing which I have not tried in long time.
That is all my purchases for now - until I buy more !!
So please follow me for the latest updates.
Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.