Saturday 19 April 2014

Inspired by Crafters Companion

Hello my crafty friends 

"First of all I would like to wish everyone a Happy and peaceful Easter break."

A couple of weeks back I receive the Crafters Companion Crafters Inspiration Magazine Issue 4 and it was the first time I had purchased the magazine I must say.. Its useful source for new ideas and lots of techniques to learn and inside information on the world of Crafters Companion. I have been a real fan of Crafters Companion for some years now and collected quite a few lovely things including their envelobox and boxer board and weakness for their CD ROM s and recently purchased a full set of their Spectrum Noir pens which are amazing quality and has I am new to alcohol markers, I keep practising and hopefully as you will see I am getting there.

Well Crafters Companion have a Monthly Challenge which as just be moved to their Facebook page and this month's theme is "FLORAL"  
So I decided with the free gifts I got with their magazine decided to use those items in this month's challenge
This is my entry for the challenge below and full list of items used is towards the end of the post.




Coloured in using Spectrum Noir Pens 
Colours I used - Hair TN7 TN8 EB8
Dress / Shoes  CG1 DG2 DG4 CG2 DG3
Skin - FS2 FS3 Cheek - PP1
Shadow IG1 




Items used - Sheena Douglass Floral Embossing Folder UK - Crafters Companion Crafters Inspiration Free Stamp set UK - Background spotty paper from Angelica and Friends CD ROM UK - Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite small scallop - Angel Whispers Glitter - Super Smooth White Card - Purple card by Die Cut With View Cardstock pack - AB Sequins - Go Kreate Concentric Circles  

I would love to win a Crafters Companion Challenge so here's hoping, but as always its the taking part that is what matters. 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and be sure to follow my blog so you get my latest posts and news first.

Crafty Hugs  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.