Wednesday 18 December 2013

Ribbons, Twine and Thread Challenge

Crafters Companion have lovely challenge this month using the theme of Ribbons, Twine and Thread. This is my entry for this challenge.

Items Used - Crafters Companion Everyday 2 CD-ROM for Background Paper (UK) / Made the gate fold card using the Top Score board  (UK) / Metallic silver ribbon / Holograph card / Blue and white A4 card stock /  Stamped image -Papermania docrafts Enchanted Fairies of Little Venice / Martha Stewart border punch / Pink adhesive Gems / Fiskars Petal Punch / Both the die cut shape and Happy Birthday was cut on the wonderful Silhouette Cameo Machine.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my blog hope its inspire you in your crafty life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.