Sunday 3 November 2013

Good news








When I received the news from the very lovely Carley Duff who's the Creata presenter on Create and craft shopping channel (http://carleyduffcreations.blogspot.co.uk) said I was on the Carley's Silhouette Cameo design team, I was so excited and over the moon and couldn't stop thinking about what I would design for the design team samples. Carley is such a inspiration with her fabulous style of card making that's a bit different from the norm I feel and is real breath of fresh air.  I would like to say massive thank you to Carley Duff for giving me the chance to be on her Silhouette Cameo design team.

Hope the samples inspired other Silhouette Cameo Crafters to make some lovely cards with this fabulous machine, I will let people know when the shows are due to be on when I hear and post it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.