Monday 18 November 2013

Chilly days are here again





Over at Crafters Companion challenge blog this theme is Winter / Christmas and so I decided on the theme of winter and wanted to catch that feeling when the chilly days arrive and out comes the scarf . This is my entry for this month's challenge.

Recipe of items used

5.5 inch x 4.5inch card blank and envelope - Using the boxer/envelobox UK -Background paper using Angelica and friends CD-ROM UK - Wellington bear clear stamps docrafts -  Have some fun stamp Buzzcraft - Colourbox chalk ink -Blue/white cardstock -3x Grey card candi. Coloured in with coloured pencils WH smith

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little card ... love the soft colors ... so glad you joined us at Crafter's Companion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.