Monday 18 January 2016

Homemade Stamping Tool | With the help from Create in Spain Youtube


Hello all, Well as any of you been struggling with stamp positioning? I certainly have indeed and the most annoying of all is stamping and missing part of the stamp image! so I needed a tool that would help me with my problem. I know there are several stamp positioning tools out there but with funds being over stretched in January, I just could'nt afford the one I wanted so I started looking out for alternative. I was over the moon to find a wonderful blog called Create in spain <------ click here where the blogger created her very own tool. So I decided to give it a go and to my surprise it worked just perfectly     

(Regarding Copyright ---- I have made this for myself for my own personal use, I am not selling anything and not standing on anyone's toes and not copying anyone's business. I would love to own a proper stamping tool one day but for now I have to manage with this handmade one.)


All the materials I managed to find on eBay and local Home bargains store, all are quite easy to get hold of.


I printed out the grid paper from my printer that allows you to print out office sheets and laminated it and used removable adhesive, so any paper or card would attach.

I have attached the video of the lady who inspire me to create mine, so hope you find it of some use as much as I did.






Thank you for passing by my blog today and hope you visit again, you can be kept fully up to date with my posts by clicking on the follower button -- just right of this blogpost, you can even follow by bloglovin or email. Don't forget you can find me on social media too and those links you can find just to the right of this post too. Feel free to leave me comment so I know you have been by.  Until next time keep crafting and smiling.







8 comments:

  1. I have one of those TOOLS, I love it. Have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw their a good idea aren't they? I am hoping to get some time soon to have play.
      Missy Pink x

      Delete
  2. WOW! This is very clever, Missy! Have you tried it yet? Looking forward to a product review post! :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to do product review as soon as possible and I will post it on here for sure.
      Hugs
      Missy Pink xx

      Delete
  3. Neat idea! Hope it's working for you - will be back to read your review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Ruth, I am hoping to get the review done very shortly all being well. Missy Pink x

      Delete
  4. Clever idea. Thanks for sharing. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, you are such kind person and appreciate your kind words. x
      Missy Pink x

      Delete

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.